We work with Out of Network Benefits within each insurance plan for services covered under the umbrella of Physical Therapy, which may include gait analysis, hands-on care, and corrective exercise prescription.
We are happy to check your benefits for you and let you know your financial responsibility for services.
Exclusive Membership (Limited Number of Spots)
- Access to all facilities, including shower and lockers for bag drop for runs!
- UNLIMITED use of the alter G Pro
- Workout of the Day
- On-site food and speciality nutrition offerings
- Free use of Normatec Recovery Boots
- Supervised workouts with our Performance Specialists
- Discounted pricing The Plate Coach, Tara Mardigan
- Discounted services with Running Coach Chris Forti
- Discounted small group classes
- 10% off massage and acupuncture services Branded gear
- Exclusive invitations to private events
Our first core value is "Clarity in Communications." We value your care and want to be as transparent as possible with you about your plan with us. We will never send you an outrageous bill down the line, and will let you know your insurance benefits up front. This goes along with our core value "Do the right thing, always." We believe our prices are fair market rate. Should you be seeking our services without insurance, prices are as follows:
Running Evaluation (1 hr): $250
Physical Therapy Evaluation (1 hr): $250
Physical Therapy Follow-up (45 min): $150
Performance Strengthening for Runners (45 min): $150 ($1300 10 pack!)
VO2 Max testing: $100
Lactate Threshold Testing: $200
Massage (1 hr): $125
Acupuncture (1 hr): $150
Normatec Recovery Boots: $1/minute
AlterG Pro Session: $2/minute
Nutritional coaching & Running coaching: discounted rates
**We offer discounted services for the Running Clubs we sponsor!