running analysis, performance testing, and strength programs
At Custom Performance, ALL of our staff are specially trained to work with runners of all abilities
Biomechanical Running Analysis
VO2 Max & Lactate Threshold Testing
We offer a one hour comprehensive biomechanical Running Analysis to evaluate your movement patterns and stride using video analysis. Real-time results help us create a tailored plan to increase efficiency and decrease injury.
Along with filming your gait, we collect Optogait Data which provides us with personalized information about your:
- Flight time
- Ground contact time (broken down into initial contact, foot flat, propulsive phase)
- Side to side asymmetries (left vs. right leg)
- Stride angle (related to IT Band syndrome risk)
- Stride length
This information assists us in developing a custom plan for you as well as injury prevention.
With this 1 hr service, you receive:
- Biomechanical analysis and cueing to improve form
- Videos of "before" and "after" sent to your email
- Assessment of strength and range of motion
- A specific plan to correct these imbalances
- A print out of your optogait data
- A tailored running plan
- Answers to questions regarding; shoes, orthotics, training, nutrition, and any other running-related topics.